Are you planning a trip to the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo? If yes, then it is important to have all the important information about this tourist attraction, so you don’t have to deal with a problem later. In this post, you will be provided with each necessary detail about this amazing place.
It is a perfect location to visit with the friends and family. There is a planet of attractions in this aquarium consist of Underwater Zoo, Submersible Simulator, VRZoo 360, Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Back of House Tour, Shark Week Exhibit, and Aquarium Tunnel.
Things to know before visiting the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
There are certain things that you need to keep in mind before booking a ticket to this beautiful place. Check out them below:
- The Dubai Mall Aquarium stays open between 10 AM & 12 midnights. The last admission allowed in this place is 11.30 PM.
- The photography and video making are allowed, but there are certain parts where it prohibited for the safety of animals. So, it strongly advised avoiding photography at those places.
- There is no limit on the stay in the aquarium. However, one can only enter only once in a single ticket.
- There is a great variety of souvenirs on sale at the Dubai Underwater Zoo. Additionally, the gifts and t-shirts are also available there.
- The guide needs to be booked advanced as on the spot service isn’t available.
How can tickets book?
There is a large aquarium in the zoo having more than 10 million liter water. It located on the ground floor of the Dubai Mall and considered as the world’s biggest suspended aquarium. The tickets to the Dubai Underwater Zoo can be booked by visiting their official site. The exact price varies from time to time. The exact information can be checked there. There are plenty of payment options available on this website. Want to know about Dubai Aquaventure Park, click here.
How to reach Dubai Aquarium & Zoo?
This beautiful attraction situated at the center of the Dubai Mall. Reaching this mall is very easy through the bus, metro, car, and taxi. There are many feeder services available for the mall directly. Also, there is a station near the mall from where one can ride on the metro.
The Dubai Mall Aquarium has a tunnel on the ground floor, whereas other attractions like Rocky Shore, Rainforest, and night creature among others. This place is home to more than 30,000 aquatic animals that consist of over 400 sharks & rays.
The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the best tourist attractions to enjoy in the Dubai city. We have presented all the important information about this amazing place in this post. If there is a question in your mind, then tell us in the comment section.