Enjoy A Leisurely Evening In The Desert Of Dubai
Dubai never runs short of adventure options. The city boasts of many attractions. If you want to enjoy an adventurous and entertaining evening, Evening Desert Safari is the perfect option. You can spend a leisurely evening and enjoy the adventure.
The package involves a pick up from your preferred spot in a 4X4 vehicle. You are the driven to the mesmerizing desert of Dubai. In the desert, you get to experience a roller coaster ride as you indulge in dune bashing for a period lasting 30 to 40 minutes. The drivers of the vehicles are specially trained and provided licenses to drive in the desert sands. The experience is sure to leave your adrenaline rushing. After an adventure filled dune bashing session, visitors are driven to the camp site which has a host of optional activities to choose from. You can ride a camel or rent a Quad bike and explore the desert on your own. For the sporty visitors, Sand skiing is an activity not to be missed. The camp site is also perfect for photography and you can click some amazing pictures of the sun setting in the red sands of the Dubai desert.
The Evening Desert Safari package also includes entertainment and dining options. In the camp, you are provided an unlimited supply of water and soft drinks. The specially made Arabic coffee provided at the camps is a must try. You can also try the Sheesha and get a traditional Henna tattoo made. Getting clicked wearing the traditional Arabic costumes is also worth a try.
The package also takes care of your entertainment and you are provided a visual treat of watching well trained Arabic dancers perform the famous Belly Dance. The moves will leave you mesmerized. Towards the end of the tour, you are treated to a delicious barbeque dinner. As your adventure comes to an end, you are dropped off at your pick up point.
Things included in the trip
What are the things included in the trip? Let’s take a look:
* Pickup of the tourists from hotel or residence in Dubai
* BBQ dinner
* Belly dance performed on Arabic music
* Unlimited supply of water, tea/coffee, and soft drinks
* Special areas for photography
* Quad biking (upon request and provided at extra charge)
* Special point for sunset photography
* Camel riding
* Sand boarding
* Dune bashing
* Henna painting
* Fire show
* Tanoura Dance Show
* 4×4 vehicle for unlimited adventure
* Pictures in special Arabic costumes
* Drop back at hotel or residence in Dubai
Policies regarding trip
Here are the things that you need to remember while booking the service.
* You need to book before 48 hours and it is subjected to availability
* The cancellation for getting refund should be done before 24 hours of the trip. Any cancellation after that is not refundable
* It is advised that people with back problems, pregnant women, people with heart conditions, and senior citizens not to take the desert safari.
* Children below 3 years can take the trip for free. Any children above 3 years will have to pay full amount
* Payment should be done by transfer or deposit through credit/debit card
For any other queries drop us an email and Call us