The Adventurous Desert Safari Of Dubai
If you are traveling to Dubai, the Desert Safari is a unique adventure not to be missed. You can enjoy a drive and indulge in dune bashing in the desert. The experience is thrilling and will leave you asking for more.
The Hummer Desert Safari is quite popular and people from all over the world come to experience the adventure. The red sands of Dubai provide a memorable experience. The 4×4 vehicles used for the Safari include Patrol, Hummer, and Land Cruiser. The off road driving or dune bashing attracts a large number of tourists. The drivers possess special licenses which make them eligible to drive vehicles in the desert sands and indulge in dune bashing.
The Hummer Desert Safari package includes a number of activities. You can pick a Safari from amongst morning, evening and overnight Safaris according to your preferred time. While the morning safari focuses on camel rides and dune bashing, the evening and overnight ones are filled with adventure and entertainment. The safari package includes pick up from the residing place of the guest. A typical evening and overnight desert safari package includes dune bashing ranging from 30 to 45 minutes, post which guests are entertained by performances of various types and mouth watering food. These include Belly dance, Henna tattoos, and a sumptuous barbeque dinner. Guests can experience the local culture and cuisine of UAE during the desert safari.
The overnight safari also includes the facilities provided in the evening safari. The added feature involves the provision of accommodation in the form of camps. Guests can spend a night in the beautiful desert and experience the local Bedouin culture of UAE.
The Desert Safari offers a unique experience. For all adventure lovers, this is a must try. The thrill, adventure, and entertainment will leave you mesmerized.
These are the things that are included in the package of the trip. Read more to know:
* Pickup and also drop at the desired destination within Dubai
* Pickup is done in Hummer which accompanies you during the entire trip
* Adventurous thrilling drive to High dunes
* Photoshoot point in High dunes
* Dune bashing in Hummer with Licensed driver
* Scene for sunset photography
* Stay at desert camp
* Soft drinks, fruit juice, and Arabic coffee at the camp
* Arabic dress photoshoot
* Picture with falcon
* Henna painting
* Sand boarding
* Sheesha smoking
* Camel ride
* BBQ dinner
* Evening snacks
* Light and sound show
* Live fire show
* Belly dance
Things to know
Here are some of the things beside the trip inclusion that you need to know.
* Child ticket is for children between ages of 3 to 10. Anyone below 3 will get free ticket
* If the group is 6 or above then they can get discount
* Private Hummer safari available
* Drivers are experienced
* You can pay by cash or card
* Make sure that you are eligible for the safari
* No entertainment is provided during the Holy month of Ramadan
If you have any more questions, visit our website.